Did you know the best way to experience the Oshawa Museum is with a membership? The Oshawa Museum is managed by the Oshawa Historical Society, a valued part of our community since 1957.
Oshawa Historical Society brings together those who are interested in Oshawa’s diverse and rich history, and this history is brought to life through our exciting exhibits and year-round events!
There are several membership levels for the Society, so you can pick the option that’s best for you, and membership benefits include:
- FREE year-round admission to the museum (bring up to two guests at any visit!);
- FREE admission to our special tours and events, including cemetery tours, walking tours, and Lamplight;
- FREE admission to monthly Speaker Series meetings featuring guest speakers, and more;
- DISCOUNTS on Victorian Tea bookings, children’s programs, bus tours, and more;
- Quarterly newsletter Historical Happenings;
- Monthly email bulletin, keeping you up-to-date with the museum happenings; and,
- Invitation to special “Member’s Only” events & exhibit previews.
Every Monday during the month of February is Membership Mondays where we’ll share facts and info on the Oshawa Historical Society and why being a Member is the best way to experience the Oshawa Museum!
Information on becoming a member can be found on the Oshawa Historical Society’s website.
You Belong in the Oshawa Historical Society.